Grow

Day 5 of Boot Camp gives the prompt "grow".  Most of the participants in Boot Camp are doing photography which lends itself to the prompts a bit easier, at least I think!  But I'm determined to continue with my tag art. 

However, things are growing in my yard right now so I thought I'd include this cool photo of my tomatoes.  Hope they taste good when they ripen up!
 

For my tag I went pretty simple.  I started by coloring the base tag with Tim Holtz's Wrinkle Free Distress technique and then stamping on top of that with a variety of green inks and the saying in black.  Just to add a bit more interest I added a skeleton leaf over the top, it's subtle and allows the background to show through.

Next on the boot camp agenda will be the prompt "fluid"!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I love this! The skeleton leaf is perfect. And I think it's really fun to see the gals who are NOT doing photography in boot camp. although the photos have been spectacular, too.
Rinda
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali Manning said…
It might be a simple technique, but the effect is stunning. What a divine tag!!!

(Sorry I posted my last comment under the wrong username - duh!)
Chrissy D said…
First time here - love this tag! Thank you for sharing your artwork. I am enjoying it!