Twist About... Club Scrap style

Last weekend was the WoW weekend - a Weekend of Workshops sent to your door from Club Scrap.  We got an amazing box of projects and gifts.  This was the "biggie"!  The whole thing sits upon a twisty-turny apparatus so that you can put the mini albums in from either side.  I haven't decided what to put in the drawer below - mementos or something!  I think since the inside pages are not quite 3.5" X 5" I'm going to put old family photos in each.  The colors and feel of this are just perfect for display on my desk in the family room.

I used stamps from a variety of kits and stamped in Memento Black ink and Adirondack Latte for the lighter brown.  The base and wood pieces are painted with black acrylic paint.  It was fun looking for different stamps, hardware and doo-dads to add to the piece.


Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
This is fabulous! I love your take on the project.
Rinda
Rachelle said…
Love how yours turned out. I have one ordered and can hardly wait to play.
Julie Shoemaker said…
Beautiful work...does it sit squarely and stable? I was thinking of getting one of these.
Chrissy D said…
Ohhh this is soooo pretty! Love the Art work on this. Beautifully designed.
Michele said…
perfectly lovely!
Ali Manning said…
This is gorgeous, Nancy! Sounds like you had a fun weekend.
Cheryl said…
Great job. I'm sure the projects were all wonderful.