Hybrid Cards

I'm taking a class over at JessicaSprauge.com  on hybrid card-making.  I am way behind because of my vacation, but it's pretty cool.  I'm learning lots of things that are helpful with learning PSE - I find that I can sometimes get the hang of  PhotoShop, but if you don't use it regularly you have to go through the learning curve all over!  Jessica's classes are really well thought out, have great content and she has video to show you just what to do.  

This was our first card - mostly printed out digital images, but adding some punching, inked edges, pop-dots and fibers goes a long way towards jazzing up the card. I also added the punched label and stamped thanks instead of just the greating that came with the digital papers.

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I love what you did with this Nancy. I've seen three versions of this on blogs I visit,and I really love the ones like yours who add more "stuff" to make it feel more real.
Rinda
Rachelle said…
ohhhh! yours turned out very nice! I took this class as well, but haven't completed this one yet. wonderful job!
Cheryl said…
Turned out wonderful Nancy. I have yet to try digi but will be soon.
Connie Lutz said…
Looks great! I have all the lessons, etc downloaded to give it a try.