Back to Crafting!

What a crazy couple of months - this past week I've been sick with a nasty upper respiratory infection, finally feeling better with some antibiotics on board, the doctor said I nearly got pneumonia.  So, today I'm finally able to get all my goodies from retreat put away and start working on the next projects. 

In a couple weeks I have a technique class to give with some friends at our regular house crop date.  I thought it would be fun to make some sort of box to keep the cards we make in.  This is my first proto-type of the All Boxed Up template that you can find here. For this one I used my Caged Bird die from Tim Holtz, just 'cause I like birds!  Now I need to get working on some cards to go inside!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Wow - this makes me really want to take the class! When is it again?
Rinda
nancy y said…
it's the 6th of November :-)
Jen said…
Very cool box. Reminds me a bit of the MS folio we made in Neenah.
Julie Shoemaker said…
Great project Nancy...love the colors!