Congratulations Card

My son is going to his friend's wedding and needed a card to go along with the present he got them.  Since they are all young 20-somethings it needed to be fairly simple and classic and ofcourse not too over-board for my son to give!  So I searched around the internet and found a few cards featuring my favorite bird punch and some others that featured all white cards with embossing.  So I  decided to go with a simple yet stylish mostly all white card.  The two birds are Marc and Andrea... best wishes for a wonderful life together!

Supllies:
Bird Punch: Stampin' Up!
White Sparkle paper: Stampin' Up!
Silver paper: Club Scrap
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Cuttlebug embossing folders

Comments

Joan said…
This is just beautiful ! so classy
4nancie said…
Very elegant
Chrissie said…
perfectly lovely as always miss Nancy. Very elegant.
Michele said…
gorgeous wedding card! your son is so lucky to have you as a card maker extraordinaire... xo