Double Buggin'

Buggin' refers to the Cuttlebug machine - a very handy tool for a paper artist to have in her arsenal!  The stamp is from Hero Arts and I used two separate Cuttlebug embossing folders and some Ranger Distress inks.  You can find this technique if you subscribe to the Technique Junkie newsletter.  I chose this stamp because the purples gave a sort of vintage feel to the piece and this is a fun collage without having to do all the work.  The stamp is from Hero Arts. I colored the image with one of these handy ink applicators, my friend Connie talks about them in more detail on her blog here.

Comments

Jen said…
oooooooooh, purple.
Love this. Okay, you've inspired me. I'll try that technique this weekend.f
Chrissie said…
And it's even better IRL! Thank you so much for always inspiring me and thanks for the encouraging card. Ur the best new friend ever.