A good day

Enjoy this day... a simple reminder to take to heart! November is almost over and I'm not quite sure that I am ready for December and the holidays.  I still have some Christmas cards to make, and a few presents to get and the decorating.  Oh my! 

 But I'll try to remember to enjoy all the little things that make up each day.  The sunshine, even if it's only 40 degrees out. (I know, practically shorts weather to some of you!) My family, who were all together this past weekend.  Good friends, some of whom I learned will be moving away.  Good food, can I tell you the George Foreman grill is spectacular for quick week-night dinners?  Exercise, tough to get started sometimes but what a good feeling when you're done.  Creative time, even just a little bit goes a long way towards making a good day.

supplies
paper, stamps, ribbon: Club Scrap (Blossom kit)
Ink: Adirondack Eggplant
Tombow Markers
Technique
for flower color directly on the rubber with markers, spritz with water and stamp.

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
What a wonderful upbeat post for today! I"m crafting and doing laundry. Maybe I'll fit in a walk, too!
Rinda (who scraped ice off my windshield yesterday - crazy)
Jen said…
So how did you do the background on this? Resist? Great job. As usual, I want to CASE.