we're off to see the Wizard....

I love the movie The Wizard of Oz and remember reading the books as a girl, so when I saw this cool Oz Collage stamp sheet from Artistic Outpost I knew I had to have it!  This has been sent off to a friend for a once a month swap, so hopefully she has received it before this posts!  I stamped the tin man collage with India Ink on watercolor paper and water colored it with markers. For the yellow background I embossed the yellow paper with the Tim Holtz brick embossing folder and then stamped the saying over and over on the blue part.  The little saying is stamped then punched out and matted with other punched shapes.


Supplies:
Stamps: Artistic Outpost
Paper & ribbon: Club Scrap (Arts 'n Crafts kit)
punches: Stampin' Up!
misc: Texture Fade embossing folder & brads.

Comments

Lisa Somerville said…
Fab use of the Oz Collage Tin man image! Wonderful coloring, love the added texture of the embossing folder. Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.
Rachelle said…
I love it, Nancy! I feel an enabling moment coming on. I think these might be on my Christmas list.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Love, love, love this!
Rinda
Chrissie said…
i am trying to resist these stamps, but you are not making it easy for me! Love the use of the brick folder.