a little note card

I found this card layout somewhere out in blog land and tweaked it a bit for my use.  I've used it on a few cards, and this is a small 2.5 x 3.5 note card.  It's fun to switch up the three smaller papers in the middle, here I used some double sided Making Memories printed paper that coordinated well with the light blue base cardstock.   The cream colored piece is punched and then the edges are colored with distress ink, save thing for the little saying. Then some trim and a felt bird and you're all set!

Supplies:
stamp: Stampin' Up
papers: Club Scrap, Making Memories
ribbon: Club Scrap
felt bird: Maya Road
punches: Stampin' Up tag, Fiskars Threading Water
black trim & pearl dimensional from my stash

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Very cool! Love the bird.
What's that thing the card is stuck in? I saw it on another blog recently, too, I think.
Rinda
nancy y said…
Rinda, it's a "flower frog" - I had seen them on blogs and thought they were so cool and really wanted one. Then this summer while in Spokane, I happened to find it in my Mom's hutch drawer this summer when setting the diningroom table! She didn't want it, and couldn't remember having it.
the felt bird is cool huh? A whole tin of them, a gift from Connie!