Photos

Day three - "All you need is love" prompt



I'm taking an on-line class called Picture the Holidays, taught by Tracey Clark - each day there is a prompt for you, and then you take a photo to show that. She also has other classes "Picture Fall", "Picture Winter"... you get the idea.  My idea is to use the class to practice taking photos in addition to the ideas below.  When it's all done I plan to make myself a small scrapbook with all the photos.


this 31-day creative journey as not just another thing stacked on your holiday plate (so to speak) but instead, I intend it to be a nurturing gesture, encouraging you to take on the season one day at a time, through a grateful frame of mind and a joyful lens. The object of Picture the Holidays is to actually slow down enough to experience what the holidays are really meant for: the giving of compassion, kindness and love and the receiving of the same."  Tracy Clark

The following photos are just taken around the yard - everyone in class is posting these gorgeous snow photos, here in my part of California we are still celebrating fall colors!  These don't go with the class, just me practicing with the camera!



Comments

Capescrapper said…
The perspective on these photos are awesome! Great job Nancy!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Great job! Practice really does help, doesn't it? I love the leaves taken at grounde level.
Rinda
Jen said…
GREAT photographs, Nancy. If you've learned all of this in this class, I need to sign up. Methinks you already had a good eye....
Chrissie said…
WOW...you have definitely uncovered yet another talent Miss Nance. These are lovely.