6x6 Bird Swap Pages


Getting back into some altered art and swap pages this new year.  The first swap I've joined is to make 6x6 art journal pages with the theme birds.  One of my favorite art subjects!

I made the base of these pages some time ago, using stencils and Glimmer Mists.  I used a variety of "mediums" to make the rest of the page: gluing down old book pages, tissue tape, stamped and colored images, images cut from magazines and/or collage sheets, birds and flowers die-cut and  ribbons.  The flower on the first page is made by die cutting a collected postcard with the center being a vintage button. 

Comments

Capescrapper said…
Gorgeous!
Anna said…
Beautiful, great composition and colors and, of course, love the stamps!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Love these! Where's the swap?
Rinda
nancy y said…
swap is with a small Yahoo group, amazingly two gals live in Scotts Valley so soon I need to meet them in person!
Anonymous said…
What an ambitious project. I think these 2 are my favorite. Beautiful work Nancy. Julie S