Club Scrap Vogue Kit


This kit arrived on Christmas eve... so I didn't have much time to play with it.  I finally have brought it out and made a few cards using their Greetings To Go as bases for most of these cards.  I think the colors of the kit are very elegant, and the images can either be elegant or whimsical.  I made a few flowers with the Sizzix die by Tim Holtz (Tattered Florals) which I thought the papers really lent themselves to. Some I inked the edges, some I stamp on.



Supplies:
Paper, Stamps & Ribbons: Club Scrap Vogue Kit
Watercolor crayons, Lyra
brads from stash
Club Scrap Palette inks: black & white
Encore gold pigment ink & Gold Embossing Powder

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Very nice cards - I like the combo of tattered and elegant.
Rinda
Lynn Mathers said…
Lovely cards! While the color palette can be somewhat bland, I love what you did to brighten them up. Especially using vellum to cut decorative flowers with -- I need to remember that, as I rarely know how to use up my vellum!
Lynn M.
Jen said…
I do like these cards a lot. Makes me want to get my own GTG out and see what I can do. I wanna add red and make them Valentines. Great job, my friend!
Capescrapper said…
Nancy, spectacular job on these!
Chrissie said…
Très élégantes oui oui. Don't ask me why I suddenly started speaking french! I guess that's the way Vogue makes me feel!