Club Scrap's Lotus Pond


Saturday morning my kit arrived, but I didn't have time to play with all the pretty papers and stamps until last evening.  When you see the kit on line you're not always sure that it's going to be something you like, the colors always are so much better in person.  That's how I feel about this kit - pastels aren't usually my favorites but these are pretty and the images are fun to work with.  I colored the main images with a watercolor type technique, spritz your stamp with a light misting of water then color right on the rubber with watercolor crayons or in this instance I"ve use Faber-Castel Gelatos. These are brand new creamy little colors stored in a case much like chap-stik!  Super smooth and the metallic ones really give a glimmer that you can't see well in the photos.
Supplies:
Paper & Stamps: Club Scrap Lotus Pond Kit
Faber-Castel Gelatos

Comments

Jen said…
Again, I love these cards.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Great images this month. The color palette reminds me alittle of the birds kit.
Rinda
Capescrapper said…
I really love the dimension in this card and the colors you chose Nancy!
Pond Pumps said…
That's how I feel about this kit - pastels aren't usually my favorites but these are appealing and the images are fun to plan with. I black the capital images with a watercolor blazon technique.