Aged Tiles, another view

As soon as I saw this image on the Club Stamp Lotus Pond unmounted sheet I immediately thought it would work great for the aged tile technique - and I think it worked out great!  Next week starts the big "competition" over at Club Scrap - PSL, Pro Scrapbooking League. 

 I've signed up for a scrapping team and a card making team - so there may be more of these made in the future!  It's a great way to meet other people in the on-line community, get inspiration and use up your stash!  I know there are many bloggers out there that have vowed to use their stash this year!  I also would like to get some photos scrapped that are being neglected in boxes and may want to get out and be viewed!  What gets you going? 

Comments

4nancie said…
Very pretty great use of the stamps.
Jen said…
Love this card and technique. You will see me CASEing it soon.