Artistic Outpost - Aged Tiles

When you have just the right image this technique is really great to use.  Often times I'll see an image and right off the bat I'll think "aged tiles"!  I am seriously in need of more masculine cards in my stash, so my goal for the next few weeks is to work on some cards in a more guy-oriented design. 

For this card I've used an Artistic Outpost image from the "The Outpost" sheet of rubber  and then matted it on black and a speckled tan card.  I really like the way tan, cream and black go together.  Then I found the neat piece of cardstock with the old advertisements on it, it's from Club Scrap but now "extinct", I just happened to have a stray sheet!  Punched the corners for a little added something and there you go!

Supplies:Stamp: Artistic Outpost
Paper: Club Scrap, other
Ink: Palette black & Distress Tea Dye
misc: Corner Punch

Comments

Jen said…
You are on fire, girl! Love this technique. I'll have to give it a whirl. After I do our current challenge. Great job!
Maria Ontiveros said…
What a perfect image for this technique. And the black tape is perfect.
Rinda
Lisa Somerville said…
Wonderful card! The aged tiles tech is just perfect for this image. Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.