Blog ♥

The Liebster Blog award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen.  I was picked by my artsy friend Christy who shares some amazing scrapbook pages along with journal pages, tags and other cool artwork.

Here are some of my favorite blogs:
 Creating with Connie : a good friend and fellow stamper
Rinda at Gallo Organico  who does amazing art journals and photography
Jen who does wonderful stuff and we challenge each other occasionally
Chrissie's Making Impressions where she does makes wonderful art and is a pro at re purposing!


If you have been tagged and want to participate, create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. Then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post.

Comments

Jen said…
You'll have to teach me how to post the Love Blog image. Duh
Connie Lutz said…
Thanks, Nancy! I shared the love...
Maria Ontiveros said…
Thanks Nancy! I'll work on this soon.
Rinda