buttons!


This card was inspired by something I saw on a blog somewhere - I just can't remember where exactly now!  That card had stamped flowers in the center of the card, and no buttons.  I have been drawn to buttons of late, and all the white/ivory buttons on this card I got from my friend Sonja in a Secret Santa Swap this past Christmas. 

I've been making alot of cards in the red/brown/ivory flavor lately - but the little pop of blue really seems to work with those colors.  The wood-like background is a stamp from Club Scrap's Gratitude unmounted sheet and the vine is from their Be Wonderful sheet of rubber.  I then used some red "handmade" paper to cut out the flowers with my Sizzix T!m Holtz Tattered Florals die and inked them up a bit, crumpled them and added a button for the center.  Then some lace, jute and another button to complete the embellishing.  The saying stamps is from A Muse.

supplies:
stamps: Club Scrap & A Muse
paper: Club Scrap (Gratitude & Destinations)
buttons: Sonja & my stash
punch: Stampin' Up
lace: my stash

Comments

Capescrapper said…
GORGEOUS!!