Faux Barn Wood

This is my lastest challenge with my friend Jen - using the Technique Junkie Faux Barn Wood technique.  It took a bit of time to dry in our damp weather, but I like the way this turns out.  The stamp is from Club Scrap as are the papers.  I thought red worked well with the dark brown showing in the barn wood, and I love this image of two friends on the old car... just like Jen and I!  (two friends... not an old car!)

supplies:
Paper and Stamp: Club Scrap (I'm not sure these papers or stamps are currently available)
Fibers: all Club Scrap, except lace

Comments

Chrissie said…
Another fabulous card and technique miss Nancy! Oh, and great photography shots as well.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Great job with that technique, and I love the color palette.
Rinda
Jen said…
Love your barn wood, Young One. This is a great card and a lovely choice of stamp for the technique.