Glitter Gel Windows

This is a Technique Junkie technique - there's a new product out on the market by Vive Decor called 3-D glitter gel, great for working with stencils.  I don't have any of that just yet, so I improvised with some Stickles.  Not quite as 3-d as the new product, but glittery and dimensional all the same!

I used mostly Club Scrap for this card.  It's very hard to film an acetate window, but there is some stamping in addition to the glittery dragonfly!  This also was the challenge put forth by my friend Jen over at Scrap Happy Sisters Ink! You can see her version over there, it's awesome!

supplies:
Paper, stamp & stencil: Club Scrap
Ink: Club Scrap Palette Earth
Other: Nestabilities die, aqua rhinestones, Stickles by Ranger

Comments

Capescrapper said…
Nancy, this is gorgeous! I need to dig out this stencil!