Layered Stamped Backgrounds

Last week I stumbled upon this cool technique, with video, at the Hero Arts blog.  I had an idea of some Club Stamp stamps to use on it, and finally got a chance to try my hand at it this past week.  Last week was the last week of our winter "competition" PSL.  I'm happy to say that while my teams did not come in first place, I did get a huge amount of cards made and lots of scrapbook layouts done.  Many of my cards will go to Operation Write Home!

supplies:
Club Scrap: cardstock, stamps
Inks: Distress (Shabby Shutters, Faded Jeans)
Lace: Hero Arts
Flower & Pearl: Michaels

Comments

Capescrapper said…
This is just super pretty and the texture of the fibers and the softness of the flower. oooo ahhhh! Love everything about it!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Beautiful colors, and the embellies are perfect for it.
Rinda
Jen said…
Very sweet and serene. You'll have to teach me the technique.
Chrissie said…
this color combination is so soothing 2 me. I just watched the video and I think your creation is even better! You are a technique junkie girl and you rock every single one!
Deb C said…
Gorgeous! I saw the same video, and the gears in my head immediately started thinking about what club scrap stamps would work here. I'm going to have to try this soon!