Millifiori Challenge

This week the challenge with Jen was Millifiori - you are supposed to use circles and flowers for your images.  But I couldn't resist the round wheel images from the Wheel and Sprocket kit from Club Scrap to use on this instead.  It also fit in with PSL which required the use of stickers - which the bike image is, although it looks like a stamp doesn't it?  The button is so cool, and came in a package of vintage buttons I purchased on Etsy.

supplies:
stamps: Hampton Art circle, Club Scrap bike wheels
Paper: Club Scrap
ribbon: Club Scrap
button: vintage
Technique: Millifiori

Comments

Jen said…
I love it. I love it. I love it. So cool, Ms. Young. And kudos for stepping out of the box. I actually had the W&S unmounteds out on my table but was afraid to deviate from instructions. DUH! You NAILED it! So I will have to copy you.
Chrissie said…
Fantastic interpretation!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Love the card! Great use of a circular image and my favorite color combo.
Rinda