Grungy Monday 08

Here we are, already on #8, celebrating the techniques of Tim Holtz!  You can get all the details about joining in on the Grungy Monday challenges over at Studio L3.  This week the tutorial can be found here.  Brushless Watercolor is the technique, using ink pads and your mister to create a watercolor look.  This has been a favorite of Tim's techniques ever since I first saw it, I think it is on his very first DVD.


This week I received my fabulous pizza box from Club Scrap with all my Papillon papers and stamps.  The colors are gorgeous, but the stamps really set my heart a-flutter.  This is a fairly simple card, but I decided that it really looked best with just the simplicity of the butterfly and the saying. 

Supplies:
Paper & Stamps - Club Scrap Papillon Kit
Inks: Adirondack Lettuce, Stonewash, Denim and Wild Plum for butterfly.
         Club Scrap black India Ink

Comments

Tracy Bollinger said…
Very pretty....I love that butterfly!
Connie Lutz said…
I love that stamp - the colors you chose are great!
Wendy Bellino said…
I totally forgot about this technique! I have tons of dye ink pads. Something "new" to try!
Jen said…
May I say G O R G E O U S!!!

The colors are delicious. And that stamp...oy vey!
Capescrapper said…
Nancy, this is awesome! Love everything about it!
Jane said…
Beautiful. Simple is best with this technique.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Great stamp for that technique!
Rinda
Suzi B said…
This is soo pretty...love it!
sue :)
Chrissie said…
the stamps set my heart "a-flutter" too!! You have created something simple yet delightful here. Y-U-M!
Sue West said…
Very pretty.
Sue:)
Your butterfly is stunning! You're right, it needs nothing else.

Debbie C
Linda Ledbetter said…
This is SO gorgeous, Nancy! The way you inked the butterfly is awesome-- what a beautiful expression of the watercolor stamping technique! Lovely sentiment, too.
Terry said…
Oh I just love that butterfly! This is just so very pretty!