Happy Spring!

It's National Scrapbook Day - and while I'm not actually working on any scrapbooking I am participating in some on-line challenges to celebrate the day.  Over at Paper Artists Online we are having a weekend filled with different challenges. 

My challenge is "the same, but different".  Using the same papers, stamps, dies, ribbons etc. to make two entirely different cards, pages, projects etc.  I read about this at Split Coast Stampers and have been wanting to give it a try.  It seems like you drag all the supplies out to make a card and then have to clean up, why not make another when it's all out?  I got a little carried away last night with the new set,  Nature Walk, from Stampin' Up.  As many may know I love bird images - so I spent a couple hours happily playing with the set!

Supplies:
stamps: Stampin' Up Nature Walk
paper: Stampin' Up, and DCWV background papers
Cricut cartridge: Mother's Day Bouquet for flower

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Great job Nancy! I'm getting inspired by all the NSD posts and may actually do some scrapping today.
Rinda
Unknown said…
I like those backgrounds and that bird :)
Jen said…
I love all of these bird cards. Alike but different. Do you think my Good Luck Kitty cards qualify? Hope my kitties don't go after your birds.
Seriously, I do like each and every one of these. They make great little gift sets. Love those birds. Better than cats but don't tell my stepdaughter.
Chrissie said…
Nancy you do have a way with birds. I always love what you do with them! Cute to "hang" the cage from the top too!