Welcome, have a seat!

From the newest Club Stamp kit, Welcome!  I just love this chair image, and it kind of reminds me of a couple chairs in my living room.   The zig-zag stitch I did with my new "toy" from We R Memory Keepers and some embroidery floss that my friend Chrissie sent me last week.  I love the look of sewing on cards and scrapbook pages, but don't own a sewing machine. (7th grade Home Ec class soured me on that skill). 

Sewing in a straight line was always hard for me, with this tool I just placed a ruler on the paper and ran it along side of it to keep it straight.  It even comes with a needle, different heads for different stitches and a place in the handle to store your needles.  Very clever.

Comments

Capescrapper said…
Very nice card and I love that chair too! And what a neat tool for making stitches!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Really nice.
Rinda
Connie Lutz said…
Great card - love the stitching!
Rachelle said…
It's a comfy card! love what you did!