Center Step Graduation

This is the card I made for our niece who graduated from high school this past weekend.  I looked like a boy card, but those are her school colors!  I'm not sure if you can see the shimmer spray on the rosette or the Distress Stickles along the side panels, that makes it more girly! I must say I totally stole the stickles idea from Shelly's awesome center step card, she rocks everything she makes! 

I had a wee bit of trouble with this card at first, let me just say that you should measure twice and cut once - something I should've learned from Tim the Toolman ;-)  But in the end I was very happy with how it turned out.  You can find the directions to make one yourself here.  It's safe to post this now because Melissa's already opened it!

supplies:
Cardstock: Club Scrap Papillon kit
Stamps: Club Scrap Graduation & Stampendous congrats
other: Shimmer spray, Distress Rock Candy Stickles, Sizzix Tim Holtz mini rosette die,  Nestablities die, Cuttlebug label, brads

Comments

Capescrapper said…
What a fantastic card Nancy! Love the layering!
4nancie said…
Damn your good!