Grungy Monday 11


I missed posting the challenge for last week, but am making up for it this week as I don't want to miss a single challenge this time around.  You can find the directions for Tim's great faux batik type technique here.  Go and check out the Studio L3 blog since there are some stellar examples to be seen!

I wanted to use some yellows for this card, so I used Distress inks in Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade and Tea Dye... trying to get away from always using the blued!  The background stamp is from Stampin' Up as is the butterfly.  The saying is Tim Holtz by Stampers Anonymous.  Some Making Memories vintage background papers and some lace, fiber and charm from my stash round out the supplies!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Gorgeous card! I tend to get stuck in the yellow/orange myself and shy away from blue. LOL!
Rinda
p.s. what did you think of my photography scavenger hunt list? I'm curious as to whether you think it's too easy, too hard or just about right.
Capescrapper said…
Love the saying Nancy. The color palette is so soft and very inviting!