Grungy Monday 13 meets Card Camp

 

Trying to fit all the fun stuff into one week takes a little bit of doing!  So since this week the technique that Linda's given us is a fairly easy alcohol ink technique of Tim's (basically polished stone using alcohol inks) I figured using just the right colors I could use it for the acetate window lesson over at Card Camp!

The alcohol ink colors I used are : Sunshine Yellow, Sunset Orange and Watermelon.

I used a Nestabilites label die cut to cut the window in the card, mat and alcohol ink pieces. The butterflies are from Club Scrap's Papillon kit and are embossed in white, colored with markers and cut-out.  The saying is stamped with StazOn black ink on transparency film which is sandwiched between layers.  Inside the card are some subtle vine stamps... again the Papillon kit.  Some ribbon and dimensional pearls to embellish, and we've got a card!

Comments

Capescrapper said…
Oh boy Nancy, these cards just keep coming! Fantastic butterfly with the orange! WOW!
Maria Ontiveros said…
So pretty! Makes me think I need that watermelon ink.
Rinda
Alison said…
Absolutely gorgeous card Nancy! x
WOW! Pretty card! The butterflies are beautiful and what a superb typography for the sentiment!
Jen said…
Now I am REALLY sorry I didn't go to card camp with you. This makes my mouth water....
Evelyn S. said…
What a delightful card! I so appreciate the creative thinking that goes into this!
MarleneMAZ said…
Great card, love the butterflies!
Sarah said…
Love these fresh colours and modern design!
Sarah
Kim said…
Beautiful card! Is the Bliss stamp from the same set? I love embossing with white, such a nice contrast!
nancy y said…
the bliss stamp is from Club Scrap's Body and Soul kit... sory abut that!
Carolyn said…
and a very pretty card too!
Anonymous said…
Great job with the AI, The colors are soft and muted. Really cool card.
thanks