Inland Empire

I spent a week up in the Inland Empire!  AKA - Spokane, Washington.  This photo is actually me and the moose in downtown Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.  We went for my niece's graduation, thank goodness we had a fairly sunny warm day for the outdoor party.  The rest of the week was pretty cool and some days rainy.  We did manage to have quiet a lot of fun!  We saw the new Super 8 movie at the IMAX theater(I really liked it), we saw the Spokane River at record heights, went shooting (I have an impressive bruise on my arm to prove it), the girls all got pedicures, the guys went disc golfing, visited Bead Lake and even went to watch my brother-in-law at the drag races.  We missed the finals for the races as we had to drive home Sunday - text messages kept us up-to-date on the races, sadly he lost in the final round. It was a fun trip!


Once I'm caught up on work stuff and house stuff I can get back to art stuff. I have two Grungy Monday's to complete... the faster I go the behinder I get!



Comments