Squirrely Challenge - Graduated Color


This is the last "official" Squirrely challenge for the summer - everyone is always so busy it seemed easiest to take a little break.  But I do encourage everyone to get out those Technique Junkie Newsletters and play! 

This card is using the Graduated Color technique.  I contemplated a number of stamps for this technique, then settled on this one from Club Scrap's Dashing kit.  I'm in need of more masculine cards, so although my first thoughts ran towards some floral stamps, I decided to give this one a go! 

Please come back and visit throughout the summer... I have more cards, projects and mail art planned!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Club Scrap Weather and other asst.
Stamps: Club Scrap Dashing
other: Marvy Markers, screw brad

Comments

Capescrapper said…
This is super Nancy! I wish I had more time to play!
Jen said…
I really love this. That image is fantastically masculine!!!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Great card - I love the levels in it.
Hey, is there going to be a photography scavenger hunt this summer like the one you did last summer? I really enjoyed watching yours and thought it would be fun to play along.
Rinda
Connie Lutz said…
Wonderful colors - perfect for guy cards!