Summer Camp

I am going to be busy this summer... so many camps!  Virtual they are, no actual tents, mosquitoes and the like!  I just started this Card Making summer camp here, with fabulous instructors Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner plus other guest instructors.  Then in a few weeks Club Scrap's annual PSL summer camp will begin, for that one I'll just participate in scrapbook layouts, no cards.

This is the card I came up with for the first color combo.  I didn't really have much in the way of cardstock or background papers with these colors, so I made my own patterned paper with stamps.  This is one of my newest Stampin' Up sets, Fabulous Florets.  And for the flowers that are cut out and applied I followed along the directions on the technique video from the camp.  The flowers are embossed with white EP and colored with markers - just basic markers not Copic!

This also qualifies for "using up the stash" as nothing was purchased to make this card!  The baker's twine is from Martha Stewart and the button is vintage purchased off of Etsy.  It does feel good to dig into the stash and not be afraid to use it!

Comments

Pam W Merwin said…
How beautiful. Such a lovely background with your stamping! Love the layering of your panesl too.
Nancy K said…
I'm really loving your gorgeous card, your colors are perfect!
Capescrapper said…
Nancy, your cards have had such vibrant colors lately! Really beautiful work!
sheila said…
your card is lovely! love the wow of your colors! it's great seeing all the fantastic interpretations in camp.
Pam W. said…
Very pretty. I love the delicate little scallops peeking from the top and bottom of the back panel. Great job.
Marie said…
Great use of the Summer Card Camp colors. Your coloring is great.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Oh my - that looks like fun! I should really do PSL, but we'll be gone for a week. It seems like that's the only time I get layouts done.
Rinda
Mary Jo said…
A very pretty card. like the way you used the colors from Summer Card Camp.
Michelle said…
awesome job! This is a beautiful card!
Charlene said…
I LOVE your card! The colours are beautiful..I would like to CASE it for some swaps I need to make! Thanks for the inspiration.
Jen said…
WOW...each one is better than the last. The colors here are ones I would never choose but I am assuming they challenged you to use them. And look at the results. Fantastic!
Jen said…
AAAANNNNND, I'm so proud of you for using your stash.
Jen said…
Have I told you how much I LOVE this card AND the colors. Your marker work is fantastic!