Card Camp - week 4


I cannot believe it's the last week of camp.  I have really learned a lot of cool things, tried color combinations that are out of my comfort zone and seen some incredible artwork from my fellow campers!

For this card I used a butterfly from Stampin' Up - I know my friend Jennifer will tell her husband I'm over-using the butterflies these days!  I stamped it twice, colored with die inks used like watercolors.  Then I cut out one full image and one partial,  put Glossy Accents on them to mold it and then when dry glued them together.

supplies:
stamp: Stampin' Up!
papers: cardstock - Club Scrap, patterned paper - Basic Grey
fiber: Club Scrap

Comments

Jen said…
You can never use too many butterflies! Very nice card. Soon you will all be singing Kumbaya together...
Jess said…
Oh Your Butterfly is so pretty and great card also Thank you for the nice comment
Jess said…
Oh Your Butterfly is so pretty and great card also Thank you for the nice comment
Pam W Merwin said…
Your card is gorgeous! Love that butterfly. Great background.
Vikki H said…
the simplicity of your design inspires me - butterflies & all.
Susan B. said…
Lovely card and your butterfly is beautifully colored!



1