Card Camp

 This week we have a pretty classic color palette - not sure I got all the tones of brown in this card, but I sure tried to.  I got out my newest embossing folder from Stampin' Up that I've been wanting to try and added some inks directly to the inside of the folder before running it through my Cuttlebug to give the different colors and to have the image stand out in the ivory color of the cardstock.
supplies:
cardstock: Crumb Cake and Ivory, Stampin' Up.  Dark Brown Club Scrap
embossing folder: Stampin' Up
other: Fiskars border punch, Club Scrap ribbon, Adirondack inks

Comments

Pat Bowman said…
What a pretty card - and fun technique!
Marie said…
WOW what a stunning card. I love the splashes of color.
Jen said…
I could swear I commented on this gorgeous card but it hasn't shown up. I apologize. I think the technique is stunning and that folder really makes an impact. Great color selection, too. Bravo!