Class with T!m Holtz

Nancy, Tim and Connie

Connie and I chat it up with Mario


Connie and Tracy with their journals


what a fun day today was!  I took the Artful Journal class with Tim Hotlz at Scrapbook Island this morning.  I have had the pleasure of taking Tim's classes before, and he's a great teacher.  Everything is so organized and his instructions are spot on.  You get plenty of time to play and create also with the bones of the project done. It's always great to see him and his wonderful business manager Mario - who seems to keep everything running super smoothly!  

Laurie and all the gals at SI had everything set up so nice, the new classroom/scrap room is big and spacious!  And we all got welcoming leis to start the day!  The store has the whole line of "TIM" products - so cool to look at all the stuff!

They also gave each student a raffle ticket, and I was happy to win a Tattered Banner die and a package of texture fades, yippee!  the last 3 numbers of my ticket were 516, my daughters birthday and these numbers show up in a lot of things in our life.  My husband suggested we go buy a lottery ticket!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Glad you had so much fun, and your journal is adorable.
Rinda
Capescrapper said…
The journal is super and what great pics.
It does make me a little sad that I missed my opportunity a few years back to take a class from him on the Cape. The LSS in Hyannis just closed for good on Saturday :(
Maybe some day I will have a chance. Until then, I will live vicariously thru you all! Thanks for sharing!
Chrissie said…
Looks like a fab time was had by all. I hope to get an opportunity to take one of his classes someday. 516...you should play the lottery!
Jen said…
Love these photos and the story with it. Happy you had this great time with friends.
Unknown said…
Looks like you had an awesome time and I love that little book :)

Thanks for sharing this
paula said…
that is a great class to take! Savor the fun--and Mario is a hoot, isn't he?? He never wears slacks, I don't think he owns a pair!!