Club Scrap's new ALCM deck

Club Scrap has just issued a new Assembly Line Card Making deck!  They already have one out for more than a year, and I've pretty much gone through that, so having some new inspiration is great fun.  They also have decks with scrapbooking layouts.  They are easy to follow, giving you sizes of cardstock and complete cutting instructions, and then a diagram of the completed layout.  They really are helpful when you don't know what direction to go!  These three cards are the results of one of the ALCM cards - you get 52 just like a deck of cards!  With 3 12x12 pieces of cardstock and your imagination you can go far!

supplies:
Cardstock: Club Scrap, Farmer's Market & Nature's Retreat
Stamps: Club Scrap, Just Dandy
other: CS Palette inks, brads & fibers, Tonic paper distresser

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Oooh! I love the card deck. I'm curious if they used a lighter color card stock for the cards, as my only complaint was how difficult it was to read them.
rinda
Jen said…
ooooh, is this the Two of Clubs? Love the cards. Have you used every card in the first deck? I haven't come close. I have, however, worked my way systematically through the ALSB Layout deck. I suppose I need to focus on the card deck next. Anyway, these cards really show a good combination of kits and design. Great job!
Kim said…
These are beautiful! I think I hear some Just Dandy and new idea deck calling my name!
Connie Lutz said…
I couldn't see the cards on the Yahoo group - thanks for posting here! Love them - and I received my Deck with my Stamp kit too!