Week 2 - Summer Card Camp

 Week 2 brings us more fun, bright colors.  I still want to work with these more and try out the neat stuff I learned from Jennifer's video lesson yesterday.  The card below uses most of the colors for this this week.  The starfish stamp is from Club Scrap and it is colored with Gelatos from Faber-Castell.  The paper and cardstock are a mix-up for sure.  Club Scrap, DCWV and Creative Imaginations for the design paper.  I colored the little gems with Copic markers - they were just ivory!  The sentiment is from PaperTrey.  I thought the colors were very fun and really gave a fresh feel to this image.

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Great job! Very Surf's Up.
Rinda
Paige Dolecki said…
Wonderful card! I love the ocean theme with these colors!

Paige
Jen said…
This card is very fresh! I like these colors a lot, even though they aren't ones I would normally go to.