Z-fold card - Summer Camp

 
At camp this week I learned quite a few fun little embellishing techniques in addition to this cool look using watercolor paper and your Distress Inks.  Kind of like a grungy polished stone in a way.  I highly recommend taking a class here next time they offer one up, each day you learn something new with sketches, videos, tons of guest designers and a student gallery that will knock your socks off!

I don't have a good supply list for you as the papers are all from my stash - using up the stash is a goal of mine this summer!  The Hello stamp is from Purple Onion Designs and the lacy flower is a "Me and Carrie Lou" stamp, not sure if they are still in business.  My Mom up-cycled this stamp to me!  The butterfly is punched out with a Martha Stewart punch.
 

Comments