Back to Back

this one uses a Stampin' Up scratchy type background stamp in addition to the other backgrounds.  Paper from Club Scrap, Stamps for bkgrd. are SU, Hero Arts.  Image stamp is Basic Grey, saying is Printworks.

bird stamp is Stampin' Up! Background stamps are SU, Hero Arts & Lost Coast Designs
That's the name of this new Technique Junkie technique - you need background stamps.  This technique and another from the current newsletter use a crackle background stamp.  I have a small one, but wanted a larger one so that I could make a card-sized mat out of the finished technique.  It so happened my friend Chrissie was at Stamp Away in Cincinnati and said was there anything she could look for that I might "need"?  Well... if you're looking... so she got me a cool crackle background from Lost Coast Designs. THANK YOU!

This week I finally had time to try it out, feels so good to get ink on new rubber!  One of the background stamps is also new to me - Flower Dot Pattern from Hero Arts.  It's one of the new stamps that coordinates with the BasicGrey Out of Print line.

supplies:
Paper: Club Scrap, Stampin' Up
stamps: Hero Arts, Stampin' Up, Lost Coast Designs, BasicGrey, Printworks
other: Nestablities die, SU Top Note die, brads, linen thread, flowers, button, EK Success punch

Comments

Jen said…
Oh, gosh, I typed out several comments and then couldn't recall my Google password. I hate it when that happens.
Love the birdie. And the scratchy stamp. The techniques are great. The cards are lovely. Great way to close out August. So glad you were able to use that crackle stamp Chrissie sent you.
Chrissie said…
I knew it wouldn't take you long to ink up new rubber (unlike myself). YW! This is soo nice. I love the 2 BG's together and now i think i must have that hero arts one! This is a fantasic & simple color palette.