Chevy Power


Here are more layouts for my cabin over at summer camp!  These feature Christine, my brother-in-law Ken's race car.  Sister Barb is his crew chief and my Dad, Phil, is part of the crew too.  We had such a great time going out to the races. It was really a shame that the last day we were able to be there the rain never let up and so we missed the end.  Barb was texting us on our road trip south the next day to keep up informed on the days runs.  Sadly, he did not come out the over all winner - but the journey is the fun right?

All papers, stickers and stamps on these layouts are Club Scrap. 

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Totally awesome! Did I ever tell you that I used to work SCCA races when I was in college? I have a few layouts from Sears Point, using similar paper.
Rinda
Barb said…
We had so much fun too! Too bad we aren't all in the same town to do this together more often!
Jen said…
These layouts are GREAT!