Fall leaves


A few weeks ago when I was at my group's "Scramp Camp" I spent one evening making a batch of backgrounds with my friend Jen.  I taught her how to make this Technique Junkie background called Faux Sanding. Basically laying down some color with a rainbow pad and using gesso over top.

We did lots of techniques that night, which left us with a nice pile of stuff to use on future cards.  Fast forward to this week when I needed a card, and it had to have a TJ technique on it.  Short on time, I remembered the stash!  Looked to SCS for some sketch inspiration and voila, a card in perhaps half the time it would normally take!

We have been enjoying a warm end to September, even though it says fall on the calendar!  Here's to cooler weather, sweaters and shoes & socks ahead!

supplies:
cardstock: Stampin' Up, Club Scrap, KromeKote
stamps: Inkadinkado, A Muse
Inks: Kaliedecolor for background, Distress Inks for leaves
other: gesso, button, twine

Comments