Mail Art



Earlier this week I had a crafty day with friends, and was able to work on a few varied projects.  Some are complete, others in the process.  I needed to get some ATCs (artist trading cards) done for a swap and while I was at it I thought I'd whip up some mail art to send off to my artsy friend Sherry in Indiana.

I used some of the new ideas I learned in the Inspiration Showcase class with Jennifer McGwire.  The purple background is made by stamping the words with Versamark ink and drying. Then I applied Distress Ink over the top very generously and buffed.  The Butterflies were stamped on old book pages and colored with Distress Inks and Cut-n-Dry foam pieces.

Supplies:
paper: KromeKote glossy cardstock
stamps: Club Scrap Papillon
paper: old book
inks: Distress Ink from Ranger

Comments

Jen said…
You are so sneaky. How did I miss this? Really like the technique and the theme. And it's purple. What more can a gal ask? Seriously, it is a treasure and the recipient will love it.