Papillon Cards + Perfect Pearl Mist


Club Scrap has a new card making deck, so out of three sheets of cardstock I got three cool cards. This is one of them.  I pulled out my drawer of 8.5x11 paper - mostly stuff I picked up on sale because I loved the colors.  These papers all happen to be from an old kit, Let Me Count the Ways.  The stamps are from a recent kit, Papillon.  Then I cut the paper according to the directions and planned out what to stamp on them.

I find that sticking with one set of stamps and minimal supplies I can get a lot of cards made.  Sometimes too much is overwhelming and the "stuff" takes over.  Next week I'm going to a weekend stamping/scrapping "camp" and so I think packing up my idea decks and a few supplies might be just the way to go.  Usually I have such a hard time packing, and try to bring too much... but a whole studio of supplies isn't practical to back into one or two totes!


Do any of you have good ideas on how and what to pack for a crop or retreat weekend?



subtle sparkle on wings by painting with Silk Ink and then spraying different pieces with Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist in Kiwi


Comments

Capescrapper said…
Oh Nancy, I am loving this card. The way you stamped the background the colors and the mists! Just fantastic!
Jen said…
again, a fabulous card. Those silk inks are interesting. Guess I should give them a try. I like the shimmer from Perfect Pearls.