SquirrelyArt Challenge - Embossed Glossy


Summer is pretty much over, although it's over 80 degrees here today, that's September in California!  But it is time to start up our SquirrelyArt challenges once again.  This time we are working on a technique I learned from Jennifer McGuire, Embossed Glossy.  Basically embossing glossy cardstock with an embossing folder and then sanding off the glossy part of the raised images. 

To the right is a close up of an embellishment we learned to make in Inspiration Showcase.  I am really learning alot in these on-line card classes!

Please check out the other Squirrel Girls blogs -----> links on the right!

Supplies:
ink: Colorbox chalk ink, French Blue
cardstock: KromeKote glossy
paper: yellow is Stampin' Up!
stamp: Hero Arts
misc: Heart die (sizzix), acetate (packaging) flower (Prima), pearl (Michaels)

Comments

Jen said…
Love this card, Nancy. The colors are sooo Skittles, aka Jennifer McGuire. I just love the color combo and the technique. Great job.
Jen said…
ohmygosh, did I forget all about the Squirrely Challenge? How could I be so forgetful. I will immediately add this to my list of challengs. Multi-tasking is in order.