Wedding Cards


I always have a hard time coming up with ideas for wedding cards and I don't really have the appropriate stamps to use for this occasion. So I searched through the SCS gallery and found a card that I thought would totally fit the couple that I'm attending the wedding of today. Get it, their anniversary will be 9-10-11.

I foofed* up the inside of the card also.  At the last minute I realized that I had this tiny little Mr.&Mrs. stamp that fits the little tag punch from Stampin' Up, so I added it to the inside, I couldn't get it to work on the front.

I used the Shimmery White cardstock from Stampin' Up which lends a bit of sparkle and elegance to the card.  Hearts were cut on the Cricut, since I don't have a heart punch.

May they have a lifetime of happiness ahead of them, Cheers!!

* my friend Lucy's term for a stamped/embellished interior of a card!

Supplies:
cardstock: Stampin' Up, Club Scrap
stamps: Stampin' Up, swirls unknown
ink: SU blush, India Ink black
other: ribbon and dimensional pearls, Sizzix embossing folder

Comments

Kim said…
You came up with a fabulous idea! I think its just stunning! Great job, they will love it.
Jen said…
You already know how much I love this card, having seen it IRL. Finally back to a computer where I can comment. I love it. The little hearts are too precious. And I love the overstamping of the swirls, too. I will definitely use this design as a card or possibly layout embellie.