Weekend Fun






I got no artwork done this weekend... I was off to the mountains!  Last week we celebrated 32 years of wedded bliss so we took a few days to visit a new place.  Our daughter's boyfriends family has a cabin up in the Sequoia National Park so they let us go up and use it for a few days.  Dana and Chris (the BF not the DS) came along and were good enough to show us some of the sights. We saw lots of BIG TREES and even toured a cavern - which was a nice cool 55 degrees, nice on a warm day! We even saw a momma bear and her two cubs, from the safety of our truck , but as we were slowly driving by I did not manage to get my camera out and take a photo.  Oh well, it was terrific to see them and we remained safe!

I'm looking forward to going back up there again, so many things to see and do.  I feel we've only scratched the surface, well maybe a bit deeper since we went into Boyden Caverns! 

Comments

Jen said…
Wedded bliss!!!!

What a great place to celebrate it.

Great photos. Can't wait to see the layouts.