Birthday cake and pennants


Pennants are all over the place, maybe they are getting old?  I hear clouds are the latest thing in card-making and scrapbooking, oh well better late than never!  I got a sweet deal on an awesome package of Teresa Collins Celebrate papers and what-not.  So when it came time to make a special card for my niece who recently turned 21 I thought this might be a great use of the fun papers!  The front of the card is stamped and then I made some scallops and a strip from some of the patterned paper in the kit.  I punched a circle and die cut a scallop circle then added the chipboard cake and stars.  For the inside of the card I punched out some pennants and stamped 21 on the center one and added the stamped happy birthday "ticket".

supplies:
patterned paper, chipboard, stamps: Teresa Collins, Celebrate
red cardstock: Stampin' Up!
punches: Stampin' Up & Fiskars, Nestabilities
other: homemade baker's twine

Comments