Owl Punch Dracula




I found this cool blog that has all kinds of cool things made with the Stampin' Up owl punch, so I thought I would make a fun little dracula for some of my Halloween cards.  Isn't he the cutest?  I also took a photo of the different parts and pieces you need to make your own little guy... punch two owls in black, one in red, some eyes in white and a green vest. You will cut out some fangs by hand.  The cape is made by cutting the body in half vertically and then trimming. 

supplies:
black, red, white and green cardstock
Stampin' Up owl punch
Echo Park Apothecary spiderweb paper


Comments

Jen said…
Too darned cute!!! As you know, Roy loves it.
Jen said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said…
This too cute to spook card arrived in our mailbox this week. We are sooo lucky to have such a creative friend. Thanks so much.