Technique Junkies!

I've been a subscriber to the Technique Junkie newsletter for years and years!  I love having a set go-to place for all the information.  Sure lots of the techniques are out there in cyberspace somewhere, but who has time to track it all down?  They also give me a creative challenge. I like to try all of the techniques at least once, that way I know if I like it or if it's something I can see myself repeating.  Then there are a several techniques that I am drawn to over and over.

These cards are from the latest newsletter, which I am way behind in trying out!  I can see these becoming regulars in my card making.  I'm also thinking of trying the antique bookplate one as an embellishment for a scrapbook page from our trip to Sonoma.
Antique Bookplate.  Stampin' Up and Club Scrap stamps. 

Chalked Resist + Stacked Nesties : Hero Arts and Impression Obsession Stamps

Comments

Unknown said…
Great cards - I really like the one with the grapes......you do such beautiful work on cards :)
Maria Ontiveros said…
Wow - that first one looks like muslin. Love it!
Rinda
Jen said…
Gorgeous cards. You certainly have been busy. I love the one with the grapes. I'd love to use that one as an embellie, too. Guess I better open up that newsletter.
Unknown said…
Lovely cards!