Christmas Tags




I haven't gotten into making the 12 Tags of Christmas a la Tim Holtz this year, but look at them each day and hope to make a few of them as time allows.  This tag is inspired by his, but very simple in execution.  Just some Distress ink on a manila tag with some pre-printed music paper adhered.  I cut out the deer with the "Give a Hoot" cartridge on my Cricut and colored with Distress inks.  Then I die cut the pine cone and branch with the cool Sizzix/Tim Holtz die using some Club Scrap Henna paper for the  pine cone, great texture!  The branch is a left over piece of patterned paper with greens and glitz.  Add a bow and we are good to go!  I hope to get a few more made up to add to the presents I still need to wrap!

Comments

Jen said…
Very very nice tag. I hope the recipient is pleased.
Maria Ontiveros said…
I didn't do Tim tags this year either - just too busy at work. But I am getting a bit of a stamping bug...something about seeing a whole bunch of snowman stamps the other day pushed me over the edge (I love snowman stamps)
rinda
Connie Lutz said…
Yes,I am pleased! The tag is up in my studio - thanks, Nancy!