Happy Hanukkah





Needing a Hanukkah card and a card with glitter to fit a challenge over on the Club Scrap board, I came up with this silver and blue card to send off to some friends.  The background that the stamped image is on was made by scribbling my brayer with blue and silver metallic Gelato crayons, spritzing with water and then rolling along a length of white cardstock. In real life it's a bit shimmery.  (click on it to enlarge!) Then on some of the stars I added silver glitter.

I don't usually use a lot of glitter - mostly because it's messy and seems to linger on every surface for quiet awhile.  Besides the fact that I'm not really a blingy-gal.  But sometimes the sparkle of glitter really adds to a card.


supplies:
Stamps & Paper: Club Scrap

Silver ribbon
Silver Glitter: Martha Stewart

Comments