Ho Ho Ho


Here's a cute little Santa Owl that I couldn't resist making for a friend's DH this year.  He liked the Dracula owl so much I thought he would enjoy Santa too. Notice his sack of toys is actually part of the owl body and foot too!  I should've really tied some jute fiber or something around the sack... next one!

I found the card idea here.  You can find many versions if you google gift card holders.  I like that the lid pulls up reveling your message and the gift card.  This one has a gift card to the recipients favorite place to get coffee, and it's NOT Sbux!


supplies:
cardstock: Stampin Up & Michael's , Kraft-Core
Stamps: Stampin' Up
punch: SU Owl punch
other: Silver duct tape for belt buckle, Sprig from Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone die, Fun Flock in white

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Very cute! We're a Peet's family ourselves (although I will stop by a Starbuck's now and again).
Hope you have a terrific Christmas day!
rinda
Jen said…
Ooooooh, too cute!
Chrissie said…
How adorable is this?! The sack is so clever.